Wayne Adam

Wayne Adam
Writer/Poet/Author

Monday, April 25, 2016

Natl Poetry Month, Day 21, Imprints

Sometimes writing poetry takes on its own form, the standard form used to be rhyme and today it's free verse. But sometimes your poem will not come out in the form you intended and that's fine, there is nothing wrong with rhyme or any other form as long as it is written well and conveys your message. That is the great thing about poetry, it's free expression and flexible.


  Imprints

I walk along the seashore, my feet imprint the sand. Blue Ocean stirs my consciousness, vastness overloads my sight and sea salt fills my senses, see the grandeur and sublime. Waves roll on my emotions; a thought perceives what’s real, imprinted on the sand, body and soul revealed.

@Wayne Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment