Wayne Adam

Wayne Adam
Writer/Poet/Author

Friday, March 3, 2017

Accolades

Every writer strives for perfection. A chance to be recognized for his/her work that they have toiled, rewritten, nit picked, edited, and sometimes stressed over.  Every writer is different in the way they handle both praise and rejection, and it doesn't make a difference whether  they are a novice or seasoned writer, so I can only speak for myself.

Recently, I submitted a short story on Hubpages, Elves-Faerys-Dwarves,Trolls,and the Thunder-Gods
I was later advised by the editorial team that my story has been elevated to one of Hubpages vertical sites, the Letter Pile, which only contains the best article, stories, etc. Of course, I was ecstatic and immediately spread the word in email and social media. I admit that I like to see my work in print (hard copy or digital) I get a feeling of accomplishment and happiness You would think after being a published writer that it would not be a big deal and I am sure for some it may not. But for me it's one of reasons that keeps me writing for with recognition come the comments of the readers which is the life blood of any writer. Knowing that you touched an emotion or reaction in somebody through your writing is in many ways beyond words.

So to those who read my story for the first time. I thank you and please comment in both the Letter Pile comment section and on this blog.

Enjoy the read.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being elevated to this level in Cyberspace. Keep writing, and we will keep reading!

    ReplyDelete